Admissions Information Session
We invite you to learn more about Rutgers University-New Brunswick through our Admissions Information Session and Student Panel. This session includes an overview of Rutgers University-New Brunswick, our application and admission process, and the student experience.
- The Information Session and Student Panel will take place at the Rutgers Visitor Center.
- The Information Session and Student Panel will be approximately 60 minutes long and will be led by an Admissions Officer and Scarlet Ambassadors, who are current students at Rutgers–New Brunswick.
- Masks must be worn if entering any Rutgers Campus building, including the Visitor Center, and on the bus (regardless of vaccination status), so please come prepared.
- All tour guests MUST be registered before arrival to campus. Due to limits on capacity, we can only accommodate groups of up to 3 guests (including the prospective student) for the Information Session & Student Panel
- Please begin the registration process with the information of the student. Then, if a guest is going to be accompanying the student on the tour, please use the "Add Guest" button at the bottom of the page to add their information before you submit the registration.
- If there is more than one prospective student in your group, you must create a separate registration for each prospective student.