Credit evaluations are completed after admitted students have confirmed their intention to enroll. In general, credit is granted for academic courses taken at accredited institutions if they are the equivalent of Rutgers courses and a grade of at least a C has been earned.
NJ Community College Students
Interested in Applying?
Use the Correct Application
Learn About Credentials Required of Transfer Students
Learn More About the Schools that Accept Transfer Applications and View Any School-Specific Transfer Recommendations
- Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
- Mason Gross School of the Arts
- Rutgers Business School-New Brunswick
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of Management and Labor Relations
- School of Nusing (only admits transfers to the following programs)