- Admitted Student Open House (scheduled for Saturday, April 4) will now be hosted online only. Check your inbox soon for details about this new and exciting 'On Demand' experience, as well as additional online events throughout April.
- All campus tours through May 1 will be rescheduled.
What You Need to Know
- The Rutgers Visitor Center will not be able to take walk-in visitors beginning Friday, March 13 through Wednesday, April 15; however, we will still be ready and available to assist with all your questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about campus visits please email email@example.com.
- Students and families affected by the postponement of campus tours will be contacted by an admissions counselor to personally assist in rescheduling their campus visit.
- We will provide more information in the coming days regarding planned Admitted Student Open House: On Demand.
While we won't see you on campus in the coming weeks, your safety and health is of the utmost importance to us. If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for understanding and look forward to having you join the Rutgers–New Brunswick family.